Old 12-31-2013, 10:04 AM   #2377
Slooty2k
Rookie

Slooty2k's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Ok cool, i'll just try it again by asking for the best player to be traded. I know you said that rating doesn't matter as far as who your traded for...but what about rating as opposed to who your asking to be traded. Right now i'm 81, Mayo is also 81...if my rating is the best on my team will they go ahead and trade who I asked m to trade?
Thanks again for all the work you've put in...really wish they didn't make it this hard to play for your favorite team. I was hoping to not get my rating in the 90's till I was on the Celtics. Sitting on 40k VC pts
It doesnt matter what your rating is and whether its higher or lower than your teammates. Your GM will basically never trade your "star" teammate no matter how good you are or how much he sucks.

They also changed the trade logic in My Career. It used to be that you would be traded for players of similar rating in current gen. Like if youre a 90 ovr and get traded to the Knicks then theyre trading Melo or something. But I guess that pissed a lot of people off who wanted to play with star teammates only to see them traded away. So now basically regardless of your rating you will not be traded for a star teammate. Thats what I gathered from seeing youtube commentators and my personal trade experiences. Trades usually result in you being traded for a low rated player and draft picks.