View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 11:55 AM   #2390
bhoj89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper700
What teams have you all found to be pretty good to play on? I've heard a lot of stories about bad teams like the Jazz or 76ers, but not many commenting on teams that are fun to play or have teams that actually play well on both sides of the ball. Also what players have you guys liked playing with?

I'm a SG for the Hawks and I really like playing with Horford. He plays pretty good D, blocks a bunch of shots and has a good offensive game that meshes with mine as well. He will usually knock down a midrange on a drive and kick if his man slides over to help out on my player. His rebounding isn't so great, though. Millsap is alright to play with, too, but his shot release is funky and he gets blocked more often than I would like. I also wish his tendencies would be altered a little because he should be attempting more threes, especially when I find him open.

The team also traded for Beasley, which I was skeptical of at first but he's a pretty good teammate. He can knock down open jumpers and he plays pretty good D. He's also great in transition and on fast breaks.
Heard good things about the Suns. They've got a lot of shooters, a nice fastbreak game, and a defense geared towards intercepting passes.