View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 03:10 PM   #277
Yubbed
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
I look at it like this. If the penalty slider is set low,the cpu isn't smart enough to know whether it will be called or not...it's probably programmed simply (just guessing) to adjust frequency.

Setting any penalty slider at it's lowest setting SHOULD result in said penalty not being called,hence why at 1 you're not seeing the qb throw the ball away.

I would start at default,and adjust from there to get the desired results.

Speed may as well be a factor,I'm playing on slow,and have that slider at default,and more times than not the cpu will attempt to throw the ball away under pressure.

I really hope this gen EA gets their crap together in regards to the sliders,and their effectiveness.Because I don't want to spend 6 months after the game releases tinkering with these damn things anymore.

I play on normal funny thing is my madden is now having issues. Sound stops and I can't change player.... Wonder if I have to delete all my saves to see if it fix the problem.... Sigh

Well got that fix my profile had something wrong with it. Well I put the slider back to default and I'll play with it till my liking!

NFL- BUCCS
NBA- MAGIC
NCCAF- FLA
AFGHANISTAN "2011-12" WAR VET

Redzone League
Cleveland Browns
Season 3 (7-9)
Season 4 (1-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars
Season 6 (0-0)

Last edited by Yubbed; 12-31-2013 at 03:17 PM.