View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 06:45 AM   #2439
NothingButCash
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by calcutta
Started MyCareer today on default settings, keeping in mind this is my first NBA game since like 2K9!

Created a 6'7" athletic SF but had a pretty meh showing in the showcase - only 6 points (3/11 shooting), 4 boards, 4 assists and 3 blocks. Went 15th overall to the Bucks...Ellis who had 19 points and 10 rebounds went to Philly.

Just "played" the first regular season game at the Knicks - I just let the game play (didn't press any buttons at all - was assuming I wait until I get subbed in) but it turned out I didn't play a single minute But we still won the game in a close one. But then the next day the GM called me in his office saying he was disappointed about my attitude on the bench (not getting up for timeout huddles etc)...WTF? I didn't even know I could move off the bench for that lol.
You'll get your time to shine and it happens in a cheesy way, you'll get some choices during the early part of your career, which you'll need to answer, whatever you choose will affect your teammate chemistry, fans and stuff like that, HOWEVER, everything is scripted so it will affect your gameplay...