Old 01-03-2014, 03:46 PM   #2545
mrmaupie
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookeey
Need some help please.

I have SF (rookie), still just a 6th man, and about 20 games into the regular season. I purchased the On Court Coach, so I can actually call plays for my team, but it doesn't work. I am able to call a play like Quick Post Up, or Iso, but that's about it.

I hit L1, press X (to call a play for our PG) and it brings up all his available plays. But when I go to hit the button (triangle for example which is like 1 51 ice something something) my guy tries to post up, and when i hit the square button to try a different play, he'll either do a pump fake or actually shoot it.

So it seems like the game isn't picking up the fact that i have play list up on the screen, or do i have to hold another button down while selecting plays, or it doesn't work for rookies?

Also, I've tested with the play calling on auto / manual and same thing. Plus, even on auto and play calling at 100 percent, most of the the CPU never calls a play...
SG here and same issue. Maybe we need alpha dog or something but look likes a glitch :-/

Still...it does add some options like on defense and iso's or the 2k smart play which sometimes works for me. And it makes calling for alley oops more effective.
Advertisements - Register to remove