View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 12:31 PM   #4
sephjo619
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: My Problems With NBA Live 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
1. Once they get it down there, it's tough, but not impossible to stop. Guys like Dwight Howard are nearly impossible, but you can hold them to respectable %'s overall. The offensive board and putback is tough to defend no doubt down here though. I agree though, there needs to be more counters to what's going on.

2. I have never had a fadeaway blocked. I'm not sure where you're seeing this, and at apparently such a high rate. That's interesting for sure. Just regular jumpers have the potential to be blocked if you don't create space though.

3. Pump fakes, you really can't pump fake right in front of a player. Throw a quick jab step from the triple threat to get them off balance, then throw a quick pump fake if you want. Of course if you're taking the ball straight to their chest when they're up on you, it's normally going to get stripped or knocked away.

4. Agree wholeheartedly. I don't have an issue with the releases per se, but it did take me a while to get comfortable with them. I want a practice mode just to get in there and play around, and see what all I can do. Needs a practice mode bad, for whatever reason you have, we all have our own reasons for wanting/needing a practice mode.

5. That's what I hear. Luckily I don't play online period, so I don't have any worries there, but for those of you who enjoy it, I agree it definitely needs to be fixed.

I agree about the player models, some of the faces etc could be done much better, as could the lighting. Add some other additional animations and I think we've got a winner. Loving it. Try those above on the pump fakes, etc. Keep at it with defense, change your matchups and defensive schemes, play off ball if you have to.
Will do thanks man