View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 05:17 PM   #2708
mrmaupie
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Despite the fact that my sg cant call plays i decided to keep going on that career anyway, cant bring myself to play season 1 again.

I know this game has its problems but once you work arouncd them im having a great time. Let me tell you about my guy. He is a 6'7 all around sg who can do a lot on offense and defense. Call him MJ meets Magic :-) Its hard to drive but doable (easier with a smaller player) but i have my height advantage on most guards posting up and finishing inside while i get my blocks and rebounds as well.

Now my career is with the Raptors and we are building through the draft baby. Ok, i may have reverted to an old save at times to get the trade to raptors at once and to make sure i get the player that goes with my draft pick as cpu draft logic is flawed. But i drafted a 6'8 pf wade hooper and a 6'10 c hal brown (both look realistic enough to) and they are awesome.

Love the name too....Whooper lol

Hooper is 85 in his second year and has posterizer and def anchor. Brown is a rookie 77 both have 90+ potential. Brown has 95 !!

Im avg like 20-6-6 for my career, hate that my sim scoring stats are so low probably because derozan shoots a lot too. My team now is lowry, me, derozan, hooper and brown.. 6th man valanciunas. Starting my 3rd season im curious if we can turn it around or can pick up another top 5 pick which would be cool as well.

Sorry for the long story, HAD to share...enjoying this career more than my 2k13 or 2k12 ones