View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 12:56 AM   #2718
mrmiddl
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by claustin
OH. MY. GOD. I want to take this game outside and take a few shots at it with my .50 Desert Eagle right now.

Two straight games vs Houston (my guy's with the Nuggets). No Harden. I don't know if he's injured or was traded. Probably traded cuz they've got Jarret Jack. Jack is lighting me up. Brooks is lighting me up. Some dude named Garcia and some scrub off the bench are lighting me up. They shoot like 60% from 3 in both games. Like 80% from the floor. They are literally TRYING to shoot 3's, and they're making almost all of them.

Meanwhile my team doesn't seem to realize they have guys they should guard. They play olé defense the entire game, not that it matters when they actually do D up because Houston is hitting everything contested or not. Meanwhile Jack is D'ing me up like he's Scottie freaking Pippen. My ball handling is in the upper 80's, as is my ball security. I'm getting stripped. I'm getting blocked (by freaking Jack, who I have 2 inches on), my passes are getting picked off left and right, and half the time they don't go to who I want to go to anyway. And my teammates favorite thing is to throw passes directly to the defender. I can't hit the broad side of a barn even when I manage to get a wide open spot up shot. When I take ONE dribble towards the paint, their bigs immediately go stand under the basket. Why don't my guys do that to them? They're driving at will.

It's obviously scripted, because I get the "bring us back" goal in the 2nd quarter when we get down by 20. Sure, great, whatever, but Houston never cools off. Ever. My teammates won't play defense anyway. There's literally ZERO chance of me bringing the team back because they can't shoot, I can't shoot, and Houston's hitting at a 70% clip. Back to back games against Houston. Blown out by 20+ points each game. This scripted crap is sucking the fun out of this game. I'm playing on SS/Simulation, not the Default cheese garbage. And to add insult to injury, the servers disconnect while I'm upgrading my player and kick me to the game menu and try to get me to create an offline MyPlayer. AAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Ok. Rant over. Just needed to vent. Thanks for your time.
ya im playing the heat in the playoffs and they apparently traded chalmers and birdman for scola and nate robinson. its funny because nobody is doing **** on the team except scola and nate. last game nate was 8-9 (2pt) 5-5(3pt) and the shot he missed i had to run over and play defense on him which scola grabbed the rebound and scored on. he had 20pts 10rbs. im dealing with it .