View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 04:07 AM   #475
Good_Stuff
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: TNK - Madden Next-Gen Sliders

Hello all,

First of all, I want to give a BIG thank you to everyone, especially TNKNGM for dedicating a lot of his time for us in order to make Madden 25 a much more realistic game, and thus (in my opinion) much more enjoyable.

I have been using these sliders since I've been playing, and have noticed a few things that have plagued me for as long as I can remember. I understand everyone has differing play styles regarding play calling, hurry up offense, manually subbing players, etc,...

But my biggest gripe comes from the auto sub 'feature'; that thing never works properly!! I sit there looking at my play call screen and notice my RB's fatigue in the red, so I would pick a play thinking he'll 'auto sub' out since I'm positive if he's red, he's well below 85 fatigue, but nope sure enough he's in the play. So I run him and then say to myself, "well I'll use the 'gameflow' method, then maybe it'll sub him out." I'm sure you could guess what happens next... He doesn't sub out... For years I've been thinking this auto sub feature is broken... Has anyone else experienced this?

One of my other concerns, albeit lesser, is the ******** play calling of the CPU. I was just playing a divisional playoff game up 20-10 on the Rams. They never even bothered stopping the clock until after the two minute warning. This has been apart of Madden games forever. So when they finally get the ball, they throw passes in the middle, and never spike the ball, just allowing the clock to run down...

Also, what the heck is wrong with WR's catching a ball wide open but then taking a super extra long step just to run themselves out of bounds resulting in an incomplete pass? They make no effort to catch a ball near the sidelines, and most times aren't even contested to do so.

However, I must admit, if it wasn't for this website and the dedicated members we have here, there's no way I would have as much fun with the Madden series than I do now.
Advertisements - Register to remove