View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 05:22 AM   #2722
jfinger2013
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGarza13
I have a question, I'm 60 games into my first season on my Center but the problem is that he is 7 '2'. On HoF simulation 12 minute quarters im putting up 24 ppg 54% from the field 5 assist and 6 rebounds (Have gotten over double digit 10 games in a row) but it gets frustrating having the slugish rebounding animation. I don't know if I start over and lose all of my progress or not. Do you guys think it'd be worth it?

If I do start over heres what I was planning on doing:

PF 6 '11' faceup shooter - Dirkish

PG 6 '4' all around - More like a Rubio

SG 6 '6' Athletic - Tyreke Evans

SF 6 '8' Athletic - Kinda like Iggy I guess

or a C 6 '11' Athletic - Dwight Howard like

I want to do a playstyle that is unique to what most people do. Any comments on which playstyle would be the most fun would be greatly aprecciated!
i would do the Center one because alot of teams need Centers and getting Blocks and Rebounds and Dunking on ppl is real fun and as the Center u control the paint u dont have to worry about no weak inside defense. Perimeter defense will just be the problem

i currently have that exact type of Center drafted 6th ovr to the Pelicans 21ppg
10rpg
3.6bpg

as a sixth man

plus the Trailblazers need a Center at 10th pick

Only thing on the Pelicans they give u and Ryan Anderson more minutes i guess because Eyebrows starts at C even though he is listed as a PF hopefully this changes once i become a starter

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose