View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 05:35 PM   #399
Desalbert
Rookie

Desalbert's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

Just wanted to note I'm also testing these for potential use in an Online franchise of folks with various skills. I can't and won't enforce them not to switch players or super-sim kicks, so I'm looking to see if I can't find a slider change that allows cpu to kick with reliability without changing things.

So far, I lost 35-17 as Jacksonville to Indy in year 2 of the testing franchise, and also lost 17-9 to the Titans the next game. These are with me freely switching players. I also lost my starting qb both games and my offense realistically fizzled due to that. Cool.

However, both times their running game seemed too good (115 yards Richardson on 14 carries; 227 yards CJ 2k on 18 totes; a 69 yard run and a 30 yard run in there), so I've lowered run-block to 50 so far. I've also pushed CPU tackling up ... to 30 now I think, and have yet to see an improvement in field goal length for CPU, but have to test 30.

In short, my three targets are to be able to use these sliders with free switching (so far no problem), to use these sliders without supersim of cpu FG (still searching for a way to do that) and to find a more reasonable run game from the CPU (still looking for that).

I'll post some other thoughts if/when I find that holy grail. But so far, I THINK I'm on the right path with these.

I should note I play 8 min quarters with 25 run off.

Thanks for the continued efforts.
-Des (Commish of TBFL Madden 25, Xbox One)
Houston Rockets
Buffalo Sabres
Army

Commissioner of TBFL Madden on OS http://www.operationsports.com/forums/tbfl/

TBFL Colts
Year 1: 9-7-0 (No playoffs)

Last edited by Desalbert; 01-07-2014 at 05:40 PM.