Old 01-08-2014, 08:24 PM   #5
Emporia
Banned

Emporia's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: EMPORIA'S ALL-PRO SLIDER SET / INTERCEPTION FIX

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
Does the INT slider effect the defense in any other way besides dropped picks?
Sorry TC, didn't see this. From my experience when I just got infuriated and turned the INT to 0, it didn't do anything.....and the reason for that is because if the pass coverage stays at 75, they still seem to get to the spot. You would think even with that, setting the INT to 0 would make it be: NO INTERCEPTIONS but it's EA!

So I originally dropped the coverage to 50 to match the user / human and brought the INT to 0 and the game was too easy. The D seemed to be a step behind.

So I found this to actually work....or should I say make it fun and playable. For example, I just threw 6 picks with this setting. But 4 of them were because I forced the pass, threw off the back foot, etc. So if you play smart, you should be able to have fun. Streaks and fades are exciting cause you have a high % to get picked if you're covered.

So I don't know. For me and my skill...I can actually play the game again and have some fun. Sad that's it's not a simulation and it's a bad game if you break it down as what year we are in, but it's EA so enough of that rant.

Hopefully it'll work for you. Again, you might want to tweak run block up a to 55, maybe 60 as for me, the cpu can't run on me. Also, you are not going to see 400 to 500 total offense from anyone. If you're looking for that go to TNK and Mizzou and that's even asking alot. You have to play like 14 min. quarters.

Just not worth it anymore. As mentioned above, easy / basic is the way to go. The less altered, the better....I think.
Advertisements - Register to remove