Old 01-09-2014, 01:47 PM   #2823
canucksss
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1108g
I'm in March, still at 27 minutes a game (6th man). Since it's past the all-star break, I don't think I've had a single GM meeting or any cutscenes. How the f********** can I get more minutes or into the starting lineup. I still have yet to have the big time agent even approach me yet. Can someone please help? I keep playing game after game, in hopes I will eventually get this new agent so I can get an Adidas endorsement. I do not want nike or Jordan. I'm about he restart this career, the only reason I'm not is because I'm so sick of playing every game to get to this point. It's infuriating.
i might look stupid with this question but just wondering about the goals in teh game that your coach is setting up, whats your success rate? The more you complete it and i think the media challenges too will help you. And of course including the "script" of 2k.

Perhaps you dont complete much of the challenges, both media and coach, and according to 2k script might take it awhile to break to the starting lineup.