View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 02:41 PM   #7
NCStateHokie
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Lunch time gaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMkris
So at lunch I jumped on to play a quick game and hopefully beat up on some scrub to get another Ring. Well that didn't happen!! Lol...... I got my azz beat by someone with a team as good as mine.
So he gets the ball first scores and we go back and forth until it's 14-7 his lead. I get the kickoff and down it to bring it to the 25. Next play he blitzes and I have to roll out to the right with CV RGIII. Well I get hit and RGIII fumbles at my 20. He of course scores which makes it 21-7. I get the ball again at the 25 and run a play to make it 2nd and 6. I go back for a pass and again have to roll out to the right. What happens next...... yup RGIII get hit and fumbles again at the 25. He scores again to make it 28-7 at halftime. Of course at this point I have to do pass it and he sets his D to Quarters and when you have 2 Woodsons, Deion , ect..... It's hard to come back. I lost that one bad.
So I can't leave without getting a win right (I'm mad at this point). Wrong!!! Next game I play against another top team with Woodson and all the top guys at their POS (this guy didn't have Bo like the other guy did). This one was a little better since I only got beat 21-7. I just couldn't stop this guys running game of CV Williams and LL Spiller. I run a 3-4 and no matter how many guys I loaded in the box he got 4 or more yards and my DL and LB's just couldn't get off a block to save their lives. I'm going to have to switch up my D or something.
, What I got from this is two things. RGIII just isn't cutting it. I used HW Cam for the longest and did just fine but I switch it up thinking that RGIII would be better based on his stats. Wrong on that one. So I'm going to look for a LL Cam and see how he does. Next is since I got Bo a couple days ago I noticed that my play has gone down. He's a beast but sometimes I get caught up and think if I just run with him I'll get 10 yards every time and score and my play calling has changed because of it. Sorry about the rant fellas but when I explain this to my wife she just doesn't get it... Lol

When did UT start award rings? can you sell them on the auction house?