Old 01-09-2014, 09:07 PM   #2836
canucksss
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1108g
Many of the coach challenges through the game I complete, not all, but most of them. But the past few games I haven't gotten any challenges from the coach. I almost always complete the social media challenges, except the most recent in which Gary Payton wanted me to get 5 steals in a game. I'm sorry, but that's hard.

The scripted part when you're subbed out most of the 4th quarter,
And come in for the final shot- I missed. There was 1 second on the clock and I was triple teamed. Sue me. That was 20 games ago. I haven't had any scripting or storylines since. I haven't even seen my little friend agent since the all star break. It's now almost April. I am just worried that somehow I missed/answered incorrectly to a series of scripting, and now I'm just SOL. I appreciate the "realism" 2k is going for here, but when I'm putting up 20-40 points per game off the bench, it gets old. Fast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHMN69
The defense "SEEMS" to be getting better on me every game as I score more.. I'm double-teamed without the ball a lot.. and triple teamed with the ball.. if only Thaddeus Young would SHOOT when I pass out of the triple team.. he's the open guy every time
So I guess you have a different script, like what DHMN is saying along with others who stated that they got their break at the playoffs. Mine was early January.

Just hang in there.... at least we are not having the ***** bug.