Old 01-11-2014, 10:17 PM   #3
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: HB In/Out. Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fcshuckers73
This question has a ton of views, but no one.....no 'experts' has an answer to this question?This is another one of the HUGE problems with Madden....and it is carrying over to NG......Does ANYONE have a fix for his issue at all?

I'm pretty sure the answer to your question is, nope! Lol. I've been tinkering with sliders since August when the game came out for current gen. I did not delve deeply into the enigma that is 'auto subs.' I tried a few different combos and never saw anything work. I have read countless threads from people trying really hard to make these work. I have never seen a definitive answer. I personally have no idea what madden is even trying to do with these. The simplest sub method would be, 'when player A stamina reaches x, sub in player b until player a gets to stamina y.' This is so incredibly simply and could be done so easily through simple math and a simple sub routine program within madden. This is NOT rocket science. But, just like the supersim being completely ridiculous, so are auto subs. Speaking from some experience, I tell u both to let go of this one and run while u still have your sanity. Lol. Auto subs will NOT work. The only workaround is to simply sub yourself to try and make sure your players don't 'disappear' at the end of games. This truly is one of the absolute ridiculous issues with this game. This is something that has nothing to do with graphics. Nothing to do with animations. It is simple math!! And, they can't even get that right. Good god. Sorry for the rant, but like I said, I've read so many threads about this and it just gets my blood boiling over the programming in this game. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk