View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 01:29 AM   #2935
celtsfan1275
Rookie

celtsfan1275's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Alley Oops wise, it's true. You have to give yourself a selfie before you can call for oops. Even after that unless the conditions are perfect your teammates won't throw you an oop. After I got On Court Coach however, you can call for an oop whenever you want. Though I do hav a question for ppl. Has anyone had any success calling plays in Mycareer? I got On court coach for oops and to call plays bc my player is a SF, but whenever I call up the play menu and press a button to select a play it doesn't work. If I press Square my guy hucks up a half-court prayer and any other button just flat out doesn't work. It's frustrating on HOF bc it's hard enough to get your teammates to hit shots and don't even get me started on your teammates perimeter 3 point defense

Trade logics kind of strange too. When I saw that the Celts were #1 on the interest list, I immediately requested a trade but 5 trades in and I'm still not on the Celtics. Of course I am averaging 50.1 ppg so I guess every team wants me.

By the way my Bob will be turning 95 this week
Advertisements - Register to remove