View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 03:25 AM   #3022
b0ck3n
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lob Mob
Man that is totally jacked up... This number looks ridiculous... I had 30 which has sentimental value to me.. They could've given me 32 or 34 or something like that... They gave me 15 on a 260 lbs PF... This is insane! BTW, I used your method... Thanks!!!
15 is a great looking number! Melo and VC used to wear it, and alot of bigs wear it now (Bennett, Cousins, Favors, Horford, Marcus Morris etc). You could've ended up with something way worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellsgot86
Ok thanks I got a PG I'm at 35 games I'll see after a couple more games quick question you got before closer or swagger?? cause I just got swagger!
I got Closer after Swagger. I'm not sure but I think both are related to your amount of national fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
PG is by far the crapiest position to play unless you go on a team that actually has a bunch of JR smith's or you have a mic to yell out the voice commands for them to shoot the ball
Pressing the shot button when a teammate has the ball calls for them to shoot, right? That's what I always do when I get one of my teammates open with the ball, seems to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj-Augustin-14
So the day the PS4 came out i made a mycareer and i ended up choosing jordan brand and im in my 2nd season and i still only have generic shoes how do i change this...please dont tell me i need to start all over
Early, pre-patch MyCareers have lots of problems. I'm sorry to tell you you probably don't have a choice but to start over. You will not be able to wear branded shoes in your current career.

Last edited by b0ck3n; 01-14-2014 at 03:36 AM.