View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 12:31 PM   #36
roninho
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How long will you play NCAA 14?

Quote:
Originally Posted by conception
This. The game finally delivers something that is challenging. I do feel like I can dominate, but it's hard to cheese this game as much as any football game I've played, and even executing my best plays I feel like there is a reasonable chance a good team can stop me. Plus the cpu offense is actually a real challenge to defend for once, so not executing my best plays a couple times in crucial situations could really be the difference.
Yeah this.

I expect i will play this game for a long time. First of all as you mentioned it feels like a challenge to play this game. I worked a while to get very good slider settings adapted to me (so i can have challengin plays).

What i now have added to really ensure a long dynasty is this:
I pick a certain offensive and defensive scheme (in this case a power running with p-a combo's and 3-4 defense). Then i started my handpicked/recruited freshman QB and play for 3 (or 4 if he doesn't declare) years in this system.

After the 3rd or 4th season i will be going for a completely different scheme, both offensively and defense with a new QB. And preferably one i don't have much experience with (in my case option run). That will be a new learning process again i would say.