View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 09:09 PM   #18
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: OhMrHanky's All-Pro Sliders with Penalties Tweaked meant for Offline CFM vs. CPU

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopiDesertPriest
I have had ball hawk shut off.

Should I turn the ball hawk option on ?

Does ball hawk help the user and cpu wide receivers to make realistic attempts to catch Deep passes ? And does this help DB's on long passes also ?

Thanks.

Yeah, definitely. It's an interesting addition to the game, IMO. It's not as easy as it would seem, either. And, don't just switch to WR or DB and immediately press and hold Y or triangle. U want to switch to your player, then adjust where he's heading, then press and hold Y when u think he has the better path to the ball. It takes a little getting used to. But, when u do it right, u will see WRs make leaping catches and DBs make nice INTs. U should definitely give it a try, IMO. It really makes the WR/DB play more interesting, IMO, and this is actually one of the better things madden has added in recent years. This gives u more precise control over your player at the ball. When pressing the y button, it's like your saying, 'right now, look at the ball and play the ball.' If u do it too early, you'll miss. Too late, and the CPU will get the ball. Just right, and you'll at least make a solid attempt at the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk