Old 01-14-2014, 09:20 PM   #4
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Interception slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA Bound25
Okay that's what I thought. I'm starting to think the interception slider is used for how aggressive players are when they are going for interceptions when a user is not controlling the player or the CPU itself. Not really sure though, just a thought.

On CG, the pass coverage slider was completely broken, IMO, and therefore, int was where u had to adjust things. In NG, pass coverage slider is extremely responsive and has more to do with getting INTs than the int slider itself. The way I see it is the pass cover slider controls where the players are on the field in relation to other players. So, higher coverage means that d players will be closer to o players and will be in position to int more. The int slider sort of controls whether or not they actually make the int and/or go for the int or simply butterfingers drop it. If your coverage is too good and the d is always in position, they will intercept regardless of the int slider. But, if you've got coverage low or just about right, tweaking the int slider can make the difference between seeing 5 picks a game or 1. So, IMO, you start by tweaking the coverage slider, then fine tune it a little bit with the int sliders. I've found for me, coverage at 60-63 goes from decent to hard real quick with int around 45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk