View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 07:39 AM   #169
polydor
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

Hey,

I was a huge fan of Madden 08 till I baught Madden 13 last season and Madden 25 this season.
With this experiances, I have a few additional points for the wishlist:

1) The different Trainingfacilities. I would like to have indoor/outdoor fields for each team with different abilities (Hot in Miami, cold in New England in winter) and with city-specific backrounds (Rocky Mountains in Denver).

2) Real Trainingunits don't take place in Gamejerseys. So I would like to have Trainingsjerseys in Trainings.

3) Further it would be great to have positionspecific singletrainings in Superstarmode, to learn how to play.

4) I am really disappointed about the cameraangle when you play on defense. It's ok if you're a DB, but in my opinion it has to turn around if you're a Lineman.

5) One of the important points ist the pro bowl. I would like to play it if i get choosen (with everything around like the stadium, jerseys, cheerleaders and sideline scenes)

6) But the most important point is the Draft in Superstarmode. I want to be choosen by a random team in an animated draft. I dont want to choose the team by myself. Before the draft I would like to have a scouting combine, to get more attention at the draft.

So you see, I'm a huge fan of realistig gaming and I hope my wishlist will get attention to the developers of EAsports.

Best wishes from Germany