Old 01-16-2014, 03:58 PM   #4
OnlookerDelay
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: HB Studios golf game

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
My net here is too slow to load the video...any autumn courses in the game?
You mostly only see what looks like course creator, overhead map-designer views in what they show on screen. The only 3D view of the game in action is the top half of a screen that's in the foreground while one of the developers is being interviewed. You can see the shoulders-up, of a golfer who is swinging his arms, but doesn't have a club in his hands. You can then see a trajectory arc, apparently showing what would be the trajectory of the shot if the golfer were to put a swing on it what whatever could he would have in his hands with said swing. You certainly can't see anything in this short, partial view that suggests anything of season.

If this game is still on track for an April or May release, I'm surprised that we aren't at least seeing some screen shots at this point. Of course, they're publishing it themselves so they can market it however they choose. As hungry as the market is for a next-gen golf game is right now, I don't think it will take a huge marketing effort to generate profitable sales