Old 01-19-2014, 10:09 AM   #1467
El_Poopador
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
The only reason this game is not getting absolutely destroyed on here is that there's barely anyone playing it and those who are all 'want' to see the good bits rather than reality.

Late game AI-------------Late game AI is atrociously bad. If you play man to man D, the cpu doesn't take a shot if they have called an isolation play. They just bounce the ball and stand there and lose.

If they have called another play they sometimes shoot, but 90% of the time they call an isolation at the end of the game and just bounce the ball and get a shot clock violation.

Time outs -------------The CPU never calls time outs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can the people here posting 100s of videos and impressions not notice this???????? The cpu never calls time outs!!!!!!!!!

Dynasty mode-------------I play Dynasty and I like to make my own subs. GUESS WHAT? If you use manual subs THE CPU DOESEN'T MAKE ANY SUBS ALL GAME. They play their starters 48 mins even when they are fatigues. This is appalling, yet none of the guys posting videos and propaganda seem to notice it!!!

Online ------------- Online is TERRIBLE. Laggy and constant drops mid game.

If there was a million people playing this game, it would be getting absolutely hammered for these flaws. Instead, no one is playing it and no one cares. But these are MAJOR flaws in the game. People NOT pointing this stuff out can only be not doing so as they are so obsessed with it they don't want to admit it's terrible. For anyone even considering buying it, note these flaws first.
these issues have been pointed out plenty of times. im guessing you havent read through any of the threads like bugs and glitches or even this one.

Last edited by El_Poopador; 01-19-2014 at 10:13 AM.