View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 10:20 AM   #8
champious23
Banned

champious23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Sports Daily: Feeling Blue as a Browns fan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarlndr
I'm from NE Ohio and have been a Browns (sufferer) since I was a kid. I'm 44 now, and I don't see any end to the misery. The past decade can be summed up as "wash, rinse, repeat" and I don't know how much more I can take.

Even the Browns players have said that the organization is a train wreck. I don't really know what's going on with our front office. I've been overseas since '08 and haven't lived in Ohio since forever. I do follow the team though, just not enough to know what's really going on.

I don't think any coach wants to come to Cleveland to be honest with you. At least not one with head coaching experience. I know you don't need that but it wouldn't hurt. But what else can Browns fans expect? We should know a big named coach isn't coming to the shores of Lake Erie anytime soon.

We'll probably draft another QB in this draft, I've seen us picking Bortles, Carr, or Bridgewater but who know's. There are some good QB's in this years draft though. I just hope he is given ample time to show what he can do.

In the end I just want a team I can be proud of again. Maybe the new uniforms coming this year or next will will cheer me up. Doubt it, they'll probably screw that up to.
i feel for browns fans after that. heres to the browns being relevant again.