View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 10:43 AM   #3154
Sergius_21
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deej
On mine Melo is on the Lakers with Danny Granger and Kobe and LeBron went to Utah lol.

It seems like star players join the team that you got drafted to (at least I've seen a lot of people who have had a star join the Jazz - which is the team I got drafted by).

I kinda wish I didn't ask for a trade now. The Jazz traded me to the Bulls, who traded me to the 76ers (I asked for the trade) for Tony Wroten and two draft picks even though I was like a 93 at the time lol. I kinda like playing on the 76ers, we're winning games and there's players that actually shoot threes unlike on the Bulls.

Currently playing on Superstar & 7 min. quarters. Considering playing on HoF for the first time ever but I had trouble winning games in the playoffs with the Bulls. But I think that was because they had no shooters and everyone insisted on staying on the perimeter and pump faking threes lol.

Is the leap from Superstar to Hall of Fame huge? I'll definitely give it a try for a few games but even right now the AI hits a ridiculous amounts of threes.
HoF isn't that hard. It's harder to get your A+, but i still can score 60+ in the playoffs, that's so ridicolous. And it's not like im just shooting threes. Had an average of 12 assists and 35 points in the playoffs, but only because i played with 8 min quarters after i saw how ridicolous it is when I play with 12. 2K really has to change that