View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 03:13 PM   #3159
Deej
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegemietian
really? Im on superstar with the bulls and were sweeping everyone, weve beaten Miami in the first 2 games by an average of 20 points in the eastern conference finals so far.

If i dish the ball to either Augustin, Butler or Rose on the perimeter they will take the 3 if theyre wide open. With the on court coach signature skill an easy 2 points is to call a play for Rose isolation, or for Boozer to post up. Noah rebounds like a demon at both ends so yeah, ive found life a lot easier with the Bulls than Atlanta who drafted me and Orlando who i got traded to initially.

The only difference is my small forward is a starter as a shooting guard. I pretty much got traded to the bulls and was immediately in the starting line-up as Deng was injured for a month. But when he came back i slotted into Shooting guard with Butler as sixth man. Pretty solid team and its nice when i get substituted for 5 or so mins to come back on to the floor with an even bigger lead than before.
Butler would not shoot for me at all. He'd stay on the perimeter and pump fake regardless of how wide open he was. He occasionally shot the ball (and missed) but most of the time he wouldn't shoot. So it was pretty frustrating that players like Hinrich and Dunleavy who actually shoot the ball got around 5 minutes playing time or something like that, while Butler is a starter. Augustin wasn't on the Bulls for me, he's actually on the 76ers with me right now and comes off the bench. He would've definitely come in handy on the Bulls. Come to think of it he probably got traded for me and went to Utah.

Most of my assists came from Boozer & Noah (and maybe Deng, I forget). Rose got injured and was out until the second round of the playoffs so he missed the second half of the season. I hated passing to Rose when he's wide open for three, he literally hit one in every 10 attempts.

I think the team chemistry plays a big role, I asked for a trade from Utah in my first season so I was only with the Bulls for half a season. Then again I have bad chemistry on the 76ers and I'm not having that problem.

Last edited by Deej; 01-19-2014 at 03:18 PM.