Old 01-22-2014, 09:55 AM   #3227
patchwork
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty
Up 3-0 first round vs Indiana.
I lost Stucky for the 4th time this season to a different injury. Lol he was clutching his knee this time.. after shooting and landing on his defenders foot.. Looked realistic in the replay actually..
1 quarter later, the pacers lose granger lol. He tried to play the next game (with -20 to his overall rating) and was immediately subbed out on the first dead ball, 1 minute into the game. Stucky is out for two weeks.

Anyway, I probably have the sickest in game collection of Jordan PE's. These are one of my favorite color ways on the Jordan 5's. Suede material, just like my olives, which I used as a reference. I'm hooked to editing Jordan's now lol. The signature shoe they have you make is a joke. I'd like to see a nice looking sneaker from someone
I'll post a picture later when I get home from work of the Nike signature shoes I made. I think it looks pretty sick. Basically a flyknit version of the Nike Zoom Crusader with Lunarlon midsoles. Ever since I made the shoe, I have stopped wearing anything else.