View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 04:22 PM   #19
GLASS87
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan99
It amazes me that people forget how this country was formed. If you study American history it should NOT surprise ANYONE that this man is attacked. LOL I mean lets be REAL: this country is built on hate and Racism. The Native people of America were nearly killed off completely and the African people were brought here enslaved to build its wealth. Racism in sports will never go away, because this country was founded on HATE/Racism its the HEART of America. If you think differently, then you haven't been paying attention.

And I don't want to hear "Oh you people need to forget about slavery!!! Ask a Jewish person to forget about the Jewish Holacaust.....It won't happen, and it shouldn't!
You obviously know nothing about history, sorry. Africans were NOT brought here to "build America's wealth" as you so ignorantly claim. The first American African slave owner was black. He purchased and traded for blacks who were already enslaved by other blacks. Once a black American slave was released he received quite a bit of land from the slave owner. This black man, the first black slave owner, would lose quite a bit of money and land this way so he lobbied to have the laws changed. Then we allowed him to sell his slaves to white men. As history progressed, the majority of slaves in slavery were actually owned by blacks. As for the Native American drivel, you're wrong there too. These wretched "whites" you speak of didn't know Indians were even here. The overwhelming majority of Indians were brutal savages. Not only did they mercilessly kill whites, but they killed each other. There was NO government, NO laws, NO rules, NO common language... nothing but wild animals killing each other. With your logic, you also hate Muslims because those brown baddies from the middle east also conquered, enslaved, and murdered millions of whites, blacks, and asians. Quit being an uneducated fool indoctrinated in the race bating lies of Sharpton, Jackson, and these uppity white liberal fools. Go buy some books and research real history. You seem to be the most racist and hate filled person here.

So your great-great-great grandfather murdered my great-great-great grandfather. According to your awesome reasoning, I should hate you and you should be judged according to your ancestors works. Good job racist.