View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 04:36 PM   #20
GLASS87
Banned

OVR: 0
Let's be real real here. Does it have something to do with his color? Yes, yes it does. Look at black culture in America people. The majority of the music you here on the radio glorifies being in gangs, murdering people, selling drugs, and demeaning women. The majority of this nation is white and around 15% is black. Every person that is arrested and booked will have their race noted. The true facts are that blacks commit 80% of violent crime and commit 80% of racial violent crime. In South Africa, 1/3 of every black man will commit rape at some point in his life. At the World Cup women were given metal devices to place inside themselves that lock on to the genitals of the suspect.

With all this said you can tell me that when a black man making more money in a 5 year stint in the NFL that will make more than 95% of Americans in their lifetime getting on national television and acting like a complete fool would not garner a, "thug" reaction? The stereotype of most blacks is that they: speak improperly, hate authority, are violent, sag their pants, and are "thugs". So Sherman is going to the Superbowl and yet he lacks the restraint to speak properly, respect his opponents, show respect to the woman next to him and to the fans who pay his salary? Nope, instead he acts like a complete fool with millions of men, women, and children watching. He plays right into the stereotype. It's not racist, just simple observation.

The majority of terrorists in the world right now are followers of Islam. Do I hate brown people who worship Allah? - No, I don't. But if some brown Muslim was interviewed post-game screaming and yelling about how he owns Christians and wants to kill the infidel I would respond, "typical terrorist". The point being is that when people play into their respective stereotypes, why is everyone else blamed? It's not just whites calling Sherman a thug - it's all of humanity - other blacks included. You think every black person wants their race associated with a moron like Sherman?

Real black heroes in the US are Thomas Sowell, Alan West, Alan Keyes, Frances Rice and all members of the NBRA, Ben Carson, Mia Love, Chelsi Henry, Tim Scott, and many others. Yet, idiots like Sherman and the rest of the NFL thugs, rappers, basketball players, and race bating politicians are the heroes our young black youth look up to. And we wonder why the black community is in such shambles right now.