Old 01-25-2014, 12:46 PM   #4
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Slider affects on other sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by RefMixture
Viperreturn posted this on a different thread...

Off-sides66high = d-line quicker off the snap, AI almost never flagged at any setting

False Start55high = o-line quicker off snap, too high & there's a lot of false starts

Holding 50high = o-line holds their block longer, too high and there are too many penalties

Face Mask50= higher increases everyone's POW (unconfirmed), increases facemask animation and calls (confirmed)

Def Pass Int1= def plays less aggressive at high settings, does nothing more often (100% confirmed no joke)

Off Pass Int 1= wr play less aggressive at high settings, don't try to get passes (100% confirmed no joke)

Punt Catch Int50= higher makes all defenders attack the ball more on all plays, penalties do increase on returns

Clipping 25= lower increases blockers attempts at blocking, especially on punts and plays downfield (unconfirmed)

Int Grounding1= lower makes qb get rid of the ball quicker, higher makes them hold the ball longer and take more sacks. (confirmed by kcsam's testing results 12/20/2013)

Roughing Pass25= lower increases defenders attempt to get to the QB, i.e. pass rush (somewhat confirmed)

Roughing Kick1= lower increases defenders attempt to tackle any ball carrier (I can’t confirm this to be 100%)

I know I'm totally in the minority on this one aspect, but if you're bored/interested, try def PI/off PI at 72/71. Everyone thinks u get more aggressive play at 0 or 1, but I really think it's often the difference between the 2. And, at higher pass interference settings, u actually get physical play during a play/route. The animations aren't amazing, but u can actually 'feel' the players bumping into each other and jostling for position on pass plays. This, to me, is more 'aggressive' play and with def simply 1 slider point higher, the DB will be right on the WRs butt most of the time and will be able to swat more passes. I also have int in the 40s. 40-45 isn't too bad. With those PI settings, mixed with int at 46-50, u will see too many picks. Anyways, trying to spread the word on PI as I love it at 72/71 and really like the DB/WR play I see and definitely do not agree with others who say it's less agressive higher. In essence, the higher the PI setting, the more often it happens. Now, the game never seems to actually call the penalty very often, but in effect, the players bump into each other more often on routes leading me to say that they are playing more aggressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk