View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 07:44 PM   #3320
Gazzer86
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver7
This is true of almost every sports game. There are times that the CPU decides that he's winning and there's not much you can do about it. (Madden is particularly annoying this way.) I'm also playing a MyCareer PG, though a little different from your guy (he's a 6'6" All-around PG). Like you the opposing PGs become superstars when I'm guarding them, and cool down a bit when the coach moves me to SG or SF. I've decided to stop getting annoyed by all the stupid performance penalties (I'm constantly getting Bad This and Bad That) and concentrate on playing a good all-around game. Try equipping the Defensive Anchor and Alpha Dog personality badges, they help make your teammates a little better on defense. Also try investing in some defensive signatures (I'm using Pick Pocket and Shutdown Defender), they can help as well.
Thanks for the tips bro and I agree with you that scripting is there in all sports games like you said Madden I have lost count the amount of times the cpu has gone OP to get back into the game, it just frustrates me when theres nothing you can do about it because its scripted that way, it should be your own skill level not the cpu doing what it likes and theres nothing you can do about it. Lol maybe I need to chill but thanks for the tips I will try them out.