View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 06:16 PM   #1629
ifitbeginsitends
Rookie

ifitbeginsitends's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

I just had a game that if I would have had a physical copy of the disc I probably would have broken it. so I'm playing a game nyk (me) vs. Indiana in Indiana. everything is going good for me I'm running plays alternating post UPS between stat, and Melo, then sprinkling some elbow options for Jr smith where I can catch and shoot, wait for the screen from my big, or hit Melo for his catch and shoot in the corner. the offense is flowing, I'm playing solid D I go into halftime up 19. then the video game script reared its ugly head.

I start the second half and the first play George hill just warps by everyone force field pushes chandler back and two hand dunks the ball. strange I could live with it though, I'm up 17. then as I'm bring the ball up, I pick one of my plays to run and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAPPENS! what! maybe its a glitch, after having to force up a bad shot with raymond Felton, I come down David west posts up from 17 feet out does the super man spin, dunks with two hands. now I'm starting to suspect that something is up. I come down try to run a play for stat and the team sets up into the WRONG PLAY! WTF!! I end up turning the ball over because I was waiting to see what the play is going to develop to and the A pops up over the next man overs head. Felton then throws a pass 5 feet over his head that sails out of bounds. the pacers then come down Paul George is dribbling dribbling dribbling and hit a contested fall away three pointer! SCRIPTED! so I come down inbounds the ball dribble to half court Melo is on the wing, the defender is about 3ft away, I go to pass the ball to Melo and about a quarter of the way there Melo and the balls trajectory both seemingly warp 3 steps out of bounds!! WHAT! So now I'm playing D, determined not to give in I figure the game is just making it interesting so ill deal with it, then danny granger pulls out a double clutch dunk on Melo and chandler as if he's knees haven't been devastated in the last two years. and 1 while shooting freethrows the subs come in. after 3 plays I can't take it, I call time out the pacers went on a 19- 0 run, this is the same team I was just dogging in the first half! I score a couple times down with the go to cheese move euro step with Melo and a superman spin move with him, then the CPU subs iman shumpert at point smh I look down Pablo prigioni is at the 4!! lmao I can't even be mad anymore. shoo Indians ends up winning by 9 and every time I sub the correct lineups every dead ball they sub there bull sh!t line up back in. I can no longer see play art for any plays so I'm forced to run a makeshift offense the rest of the game.. fake fake fake. smh if only you guys could have heard me yelling at the game