Thread: Sore Losers
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 12:16 PM   #29
Dirk4prez
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Sore Losers

Was reading this tread yesterday and almost posted a message agreeing with CAJ, bc I'm actually rly surprised that I RARELY run into anyone that is even remotely bitter or immature...got sidetracked and never posted, and this morning I played the sorest loser ever. he had a headset, so was talking and the volume was rly low so I didn't even hear what he was saying at first (just thought I was going crazy and hearing voices lol)...so I finally turn up the volume and realized this dude's been running his mouth NON-STOP (literally. From the time I turned the volume up, I did not hear 2 seconds of silence!). And he was on a RANT!!! Themes of the rant (re-worded for the sake of avoiding too much profanity):
1. I suck and am a (paraphrase: "homosexual"). He was VERY adament about these two items.
2. Ricky Williams and Tim Tebow are retired and also suck. And therefore, they should suck on this game b/c they never did "$hit. EVER!!!". Glad he informed me, b/c all along I've always thought that both had heisman trophies, and Tebow won 3 nat'l championships (well maybe 2 1/2 since Leak was the starter for #1).
3. If he didn't have holes in his offensive line, he would've killed my "all-star team". BTW the final was 28-7 and I had over 300 yds of total offense on MAYBE 15 total plays, and he actually was gaining decent yardage on the few times he ran the ball, so he may wanna work on that D first. Or run the ball instead of throwing 40 yd ducks to my safeties every play...
4. This game and EA both suck @$$. He even sent me a follow-up message regarding this, emphasizing his regret of buying it and wasting his time (enough time to get his team up to a 96--so sounds like he's wasted A LOT of time)...

Anyways just thought it was ironic that I'd gone so long w/o running into any sore losers and then this guy literally rants for 4 whole quarters...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk