View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 11:33 AM   #3
jjerickson1382
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Looking ahead to Madden 15

I was thinking bring back the madden 12 franchise menus. The windows 8 look is laggy and it takes 1 hr just to go through one stage of the off season while owning 16 teams. I liked when we could release, sign, resign and everything all by just using L2 and a left stick to cycle thru teams you owned. Now we have to go one team at a time and cycle thru each teams menues just to do what we want.

Another is being able to choose relocation nicknames. Im all for set cities, just wish there was more. But have a list of nicknames that the announcers will say. It shouldn't be that hard to have a team name like Detroit Devils (why they put Diablo's in and not devils or demons is confusing). Something like the LA raptors. I do not like limited logos and team names.

on the subject of relocating.... let me choose the damn team colors and unis. The Mexico city golden eagles in the current game (which the rams love to relocate to for some reason) has team colors of green and red. Yet their name is the GOLDEN eagles...someone should been slapped for that.

Ok...im done being angry. But But otherwise gameplay isn't too bad. Maybe tweak corner/reciever interactions and add in some on field scuffles between rivals with unnecessary roughness penalties.