View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 05:19 AM   #503
sirmobby
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: JA Money14's NBA 2K14 OneandOnly Realism Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedaii
I'll try to, but since english is not my first language (i'm french) and i want to explain a little bit my sliders, it could take a little more time for me to do it.

Also, like i said, i'm not sure my sliders are really interesting without my modified rosters, coach profiles and playbooks.

I'm still working on it, i'm trying to have a better understanding of player's tendencies/attributes and coach profiles. I'm observing the "old-school" teams in the game, because it seems they're better balanced.
I'm simulating games (CPU vs. CPU) between the 94-95 Magic and the 94-95 Knicks, modifying a bit the players and coach profiles after each game to have more realistic boxscores. When i'll have the Shaq and Ewing taking more shots than Penny and Starks, it will start to be more realistic ! Guards take way to much 3 pointers, seriously.

Coach profiles are REALLY important.

Oh and i increased game speed to 64 and the game seems way less broken, players don't hesitate that much anymore. I recommand to do that !
I'm french too. Maybe you can add me on facebook for explain your sliders and yours rosters because i'm very bad in english.