View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 09:43 PM   #39
loosey101
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Coming Soon - Adds Shootaround Mode and Improved Game

Man, good points, I was just about to write some of that. Here is the thing people, the NBA Live team over at EA inherited a very very bad situation. The pressure those guys must have had on their shoulders during the creation of Live 14 must have been tremendous. They have done everything within their power to try and improve the game, while not sacrificing next years title. I firmly believe that next years title will succeed and I look forward to seeing what the guys have in store. Sean seems like a really good guy and I commend him for stepping up and admitting what they did wrong. Now, I do think that these guys deserve to get some blame, however, I think the MAJORITY of the blame has to be put on the higher ups at EA. They are the ones that put Live in this situation, they are the ones that forced Sean and his team to release the game in the state it was released in. Sure, 2k looks great, but guess what, fundamentally there are a lot of things that are broken that aren't broken on live and vice versa. I'm glad we're getting this patch and it's gotten me excited about the future of Live.