View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 03:41 PM   #29
txturfcare.com
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 MADDEN 25 OFFLINE CCM ALL MADDEN FULL SEASON SLIDER SETS

Quote:
Originally Posted by modimi
some things seem unrealistic to me in my season. first of all the penalties. I have by far the fewest in the league. secondly my qb acc 7 has throws in each game over 400 yds. (Nick foles) thirdly my run defense is really bad. fourthly, I catch absolutely no interceptions. not even the lightest interceptions. so all is well but these things are just important in the game and I can not find any solution even if I play on base set 3 I catch still less interceptions. that actually does not work because I do not catch. I play exactly according to your settings and sliders.
Yes, penalties are low, but the overall effect adjust them out effects the game way too much IMP, its something that still needs to be looked at. I am personally ok with this because you have to give something to gain more better play with the game. I will be looking more into this over this season as well.

For me the game is playing very well for the most part that does not mean some areas can not be improved.

Not sure if you have seen the stats I have posted for some games and the full season stats as well?

Your QB ACC @ & 7, are you passing for 400 yds and winning every game? SETTING CPU D @ 50/25/57 AND HUMAN QB @ 4-5 ON ACCURACY MAKE IT MORE DIFFIFULT ON YOUR PASSING YDS

Your Run Defense is bad, mine was too but what I found I was improving my play calling going into my 3rd season and started shutting down the run with zone cover scheme out of sub package control run game very well. I was able to take away outside run plays or off tackle plays springing for huge yardage. I still give up few yards up the middle at times but adjust as needed to control run game much better. I am off to a good start last 3 games. Much better than last year. Seems when I am in MAN DEFENSE I GET SHREADED IF I PLAY IT ALL GAME LONG. Help me with this, TRY USING MORE ZONE DEFENSE PLAYS. I think we were middle of the road on rushing yards given up last year, AND GOT SHREADED AT TIMES.

IT WAS WHAT KEPT ME PLAYING THOUGH.

I want the CPU to run on me, I like when CPU backs run between 100 to 200 yds on me, keeps me playing the game. I don't want to dominate in the entire game with total control in every area.

YOUR NOT GETTING INTS

IN SEASON TWO I HAD 21 INTS WITH SLIDERS SETS 24/15/74

Turnovers on Season

-9 +/- Takeways/Giveways
Fumbles 12
Int. thrown 23
Take ways 21 Int. 6 Fumbles recovered

League leaders INT.

CPU SEAHAWKS 22
CPU JAGS 22
CPU CARDS 22
HUM BOYS 21

I FELT IT WAS A BIT TOO MUCH SO I TURN IT DOWN HUMAN PASS DEFENSE TO 20/5/73 AND DID NOT GET ANY PICKS FOR 2 OR 3 GAMES, A LOT OF BATTED BALLS,

SO I MADE ONE SMALL ASJUSTMENT AND HAVE 7 INTS IN LAST 3 GAME.

WHEN I START GETTING LIT UP BY CPU PASSING I SWITCH TO SUB 1-4-6 AND RUN A SEAM ZONE PLAY BLITZ ROLB AND A CB AND WAS GETTING FEW SACKS FROM OUTSIDE PER GAME OR GET A DT IN TO PRESSURE QB TO THROW MORE POORLY AND WAS PRODUCING INT AND 3 N OUTS. THIS WILL ALSO HOLD RB TO UNDER 12O YDS A GAME AS WELL AGAINST CPU, GOOD OVERALL PASS AND RUN D, I DO ADjUST OUT MOVE PLAYERS UP SOME TIMES OR LEAVE AS IS.

NOW I am getting bored with holding cpu to 17 pts and 7 past two games so I am testing more sliders to make it more difficult to stop cpu I want them to run for over 100 on me and pass for over 300 so I can continue figuring ways to make the game better for everyone as I advance in more knowledge of different levels of play with different sliders.

Last edited by txturfcare.com; 02-16-2014 at 06:14 PM.