View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 09:23 PM   #29
SirWeegee
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Running Clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelT
I tell you what, you guys can get on me for running clock all you want, but at least it's not glitching.

I just played some piece of sh*t who ran the same play over and over, and I got to noticing that the defender freezed at the snap every time, making the guy wide open. The only way to possibly defend it is so manually control and stop it. I literally triple-teamed the same guy on every play, and every time the defenders froze and he broke free.

THAT is bull****. It's a glitch in the game, period.

Goes by WE TR1PPY MANE on xbox.
Funny that you say that, I actually played this guy over the weekend and got rather mad. I managed to force one mistake out of him and decided to give him a taste of his own medicine by chewing the clock in the 4th so I could kick a game-winning field goal...but then I made a mistake. On 4th down, I forgot to switch conservative clock back on to kick the field goal with time expiring, so he jumped offsides and stopped the clock before I could run any time off. Ended up beating me with the glitch on a 20-second drive, then proceeded to send me a message to gloat about it. Classy.