View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 10:32 PM   #31
RebelT
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Running Clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirWeegee
Funny that you say that, I actually played this guy over the weekend and got rather mad. I managed to force one mistake out of him and decided to give him a taste of his own medicine by chewing the clock in the 4th so I could kick a game-winning field goal...but then I made a mistake. On 4th down, I forgot to switch conservative clock back on to kick the field goal with time expiring, so he jumped offsides and stopped the clock before I could run any time off. Ended up beating me with the glitch on a 20-second drive, then proceeded to send me a message to gloat about it. Classy.

The funny thing is, I actually played this guy awhile back and beat him. I kicked off, he pulled off the glitch, but I caught him at the 5. I forced a turnover on downs, then scored before the half, then scored with like a minute left to go up 10-0. He got the ball back and scored on the glitch in one play, but then didn't get the onside. I still avoided him as a player then, and he still popped up and I didn't catch it. I *hate* that you can't avoid players and not actually play them -- I got glitched in the playoffs by a known glitcher early on and it pissed me off bad.
Advertisements - Register to remove