Old 02-14-2014, 03:27 PM   #4
imfromhoiland
Pro

imfromhoiland's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TheDoooogs's All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritPitbull
Just played a game with these. Not sure what to think of them. The low qb slider was a problem at first but I got used to it as time went on and came to like it a lot better as I was forced to precisely lead my receivers.

I played as the Steelers at home to the Ravens and I got destroyed 44-17.

Roethlisberger 31/54 (57%) 300 2-2
Flacco 25/37 302 (67%) 1-0

There was no running game for me, I do use the Oline shifts and generally am pretty good at the ground game but here I had Bell run 19 attempts for 42 yards (2.2). I was tackled behind the line of scrimmage 10 times.

Rice and Pierce split carries for the Ravens 12 each and ran for over 130 yards.

I found that my safeties and OLB were important and heavily involved but that my MLB hardly did anything (3 tackles).

I got 4 sacks, 2 for ROLB and 1 each for my ends. CPU got 0.

Top receivers were Cotchery 8 rec 77 1td, Pitta 7 rec 91.

The Ravens committed 9 penalties I committed 0.

Overall I quite enjoyed the sliders, but the fact I couldn't base my game off the run meant I was in 3rd and long all the time and struggled on offence.
That is strange, as I feel my running attack is too strong! I usually run a little over 4 YPC. I think this is due to me being able to read blocks very quickly.

My struggle with these sliders is the passing game. I'm toying with the idea of lowering CPU reaction time a little bit.

I'd appreciate if you tried them again to see if your running attack improves, and let me know what you think about the potential adjustment I mentioned.

I went in understanding that sacks for the player would be a little high, but I wanted to make sure the opposing QB didn't have an unrealistic amount of time to pass. Unfortunately the CPU never really throws the ball away, and this causes an inflation of sack numbers and completion percentage. I felt like the increased sack numbers help make up for the increased pass percentage.

Last edited by imfromhoiland; 02-14-2014 at 03:30 PM.