View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 11:25 AM   #64
BritPitbull
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Sphinx All Pro sliders - PS4

I'll gladly test these out. If sacks are too high then reducing offsides and roughing QB penalties could help, also I find that tackling also increases a defenders ability to shed his block.

Just played a half with these as the Saints at home to the Chiefs. I like these sliders a lot. The game felt challenging but as the half went on I was adapting and improving at the pass and run whilst starting to shut Jamaal Charles down. I was 21-0 down after the 1st quarter and the score stayed that way, however, 2 tds were from fumble returns, so really it was more like 7-0.

I wonder whether the CPU tackling is too high, two fumbles in the first quarter is annoying and I am under a lot of pressure in the pocket due to the defenders shedding blocks quickly. Having said that, I have only been sacked twice, although have had a fair few incompletions due to the pressure. But I'm still completing over 50% of passes.

My one big issues here is that my LBs are not making any tackles. My CBs and Dline are getting them all. Does anyone else have the same?

I will test these sliders a lot more, they're the best I've used on next gen so far.

Last edited by BritPitbull; 02-16-2014 at 12:11 PM.