Old 02-16-2014, 12:18 PM   #14
BritPitbull
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: OhMrHanky's 'Nother Slider Set - All-Pro, Penalties, and Auto-Subs

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
Lol. Thanks for the feedback. Can I ask, did u use these in play now or CFM? I only play cfm, so that could make a difference in overall gameplay. The autosubs thing trips me out. I am absolutely NOT seeing disappearing players, and I even had a game where my RB had 31 carries for 150 yds, and he was still available at the end of the game and did not disappear for any lengthy periods of time. So, really not sure on that. As to gameplay, if u r interested in more challenge., up the CPU pass cov to 64. U should be in pick city, but If u can pass against that, then you're just a much better player than me. Lol. I can understand if u don't want to try a tweak or 2. Sounds like these aren't your cup of tea. I am surprised about the sacks, too, though as I am seeing 5 or less per game. Again, perhaps you're just more on point with your d than me, and you're getting the dreaded madden 25 coverage sack problem.

Thanks for trying em though. I do appreciate the feedback, positive or negative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My pleasure.

I did play in Play Now. Perhaps there is a difference in franchise. I really don't know.