Old 02-17-2014, 09:05 PM   #35
HC0023
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: OhMrHanky's 'Nother Slider Set - All-Pro, Penalties, and Auto-Subs

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
14 penalties??!! Lol, solid. I will say that many penalties rarely happens and I think I see an avg of about 5 per game but that happens in the NFL sometimes. Sometimes u have a heavy penalty game. Yeah, lol, sacks back up. However, after playing this game for quite some time, I am ECSTATIC to see less than 5 per team in any game, and each having 6 is close. This is a rivalry game, too, I can tell u that's why u had so many penalties. I've seen similar between my falcons and the bucs. I'll have a game littered with penalties. Same thing might be true of sacks. This is actually something I'm on board with as far as madden programming is concerned. Make rivalry games harder, more penalties, more turnovers, etc. gives it a more personal feel. I remember that game more. I had a damn game (I think it WAS against the bucs) where I was coming back hardcore on those a-holes. I think I threw a pick six and maybe gave up a fumble for a TD early in the game. I was down by 28 at the half. I hunkered down and played my heart out. I shut them out in the 2nd half. On my last drive, less than a min left inside the 10, TD!!! . . . Called back for holding. What?? R u kidding!!! F this. I'm winning this game. Next play, incompletion. Fourth and goal from the 10-15 yd line somewhere. I threw a wicked pass to Julio jones in the corner of the end zone. It looked fabulous. It felt so real. Fantastic TD . . . Called back for holding. Wtf???!!! Lol. Seriously, I was so mad. Game tying TD called back TWICE??!! I couldn't score and lost the game. I know that happened because of the rivalry factor. It tends to jack up penalties. Dirty bucs. I hate the bucs!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL yeah i think so too the game was just crazy but fun even though i lost with my coached jets lol
Advertisements - Register to remove