View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 01:05 PM   #44
shutdown10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Interview Reveals Some NBA Live 15 Info, Title Update #2 Available 2/

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
really? the amount of warping sliding and clipping in live 10 is reason enough to warrant the change to bouncetek. its not perfect by any means and there is still some ball warping but it is a vast improvement over past live games. footplanting is another area where live 14 has greatly improved over past iterations.

Bouncetek is nonsense because I have performed the moves Kyrie or Tony Parker with Dwight Howard, Tim Duncan, Al Jefferson, K.G., Demarcus Cousins, Kevin Love, and, L. Aldrigde. You were not able to dribble with big men like this in Live 10 because Mike Wang made sure of it. I know Live 10 had warping and sliding, but I was referring to control of dribbling and where you wanted that player to go. Live 10 was better in that regard, because Bouncetek does not give you that feel. Their dribble system is overrated and you do not have control of the player at times performing those moves. Their dribble system is all over the place.