View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 11:45 PM   #3893
silv504
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by oulzac
So I haven't played this game in months. Was waiting for a patch. Mostly for MyGM. But the whole issue with that left a sour taste in my mouth so I didn't touch MyCareer either.

Anyways, I started playing again the other night. I am 6 games away from the all star break in my first season with the Suns (SG). I had forgotten about all the agent stuff. I was in the middle of that when I stopped playing. Last night I got the back of the limo decision one. I accidentally pressed the button on the default option. I was trying to skip dialog (don't ask). Which ened up being the stay with friend option.

So I have a question. How does this actually affect my career. Does this mean I wont get the better endorsements. Or will they just take much longer to get without the big name agent?

He said he had a deal lined up for Adidas and so I was going to sign with him. And after I stayed with my friend, nothing else happened. Got a cut scene where I played 2k with him again. And nothing else has happened. Kinda bummed.
Not sure if your question got answer but by staying with your friend as the agent you should be offered a shoe deal with Nike or Jordan pretty soon. Adidas is not an option with your friend as the agent