View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 01:29 AM   #3932
DHMN69
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Wow.. playing against the Lakers..and with so many guys injured for TWolves, my slightly injured (-4 for 77 OVR with injury) SF is stuck playing SG and guarding Kobe.. I'm missing A- jumpers and had 2 layups blocked by Kobe himself with a 1 for 8 shooting start and 13 points down...Kobe on the other hand is shooting 7 of 13 for 18 points in just 14 minutes .. too bad I can't just forfeit and lose the game.. don't want to foul out on purpose because I need the VC with only 81 OVR so far

Kobe goes for 33 in the first half.. 15 points in the last 6 minutes of the half.. there's NO way my SF can stay with him if I play off a bit the jumper goes in.. if I try and play on him he blows by.. half the buckets are his spin and fade jumper.. 14 of 23 shooting.

Managed to ball hog some... get my shooting % to 46% .. and get to Overtime..couldn't beat Kobe .. lost 129-125 .. Kobe shot 22 of 43 for 60 points... most I've ever had scored against a Career team.. 36 pts 17 boards for myself in a loss that looked like it'd be 20+ when the game had me COLD from the start.

First time noticing the game has a TYPO in it.. nice one 2K "That's another 20 point game in the books, pushing yout streak into double digits' in press conference..

XBox: DHMNPhotos

Last edited by DHMN69; 02-22-2014 at 02:37 AM.