View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 05:21 AM   #3934
DJ_Solis
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by oulzac
So I started a new MyCareer tonight with a PF. This game has issues recording stats properly. I started the game with a double block. First possession of the game. Rose drives the lane, I step over and block him. Its grabbed up by Boozer. He pump fakes, I don't bite. He then goes up and I swat him into the stands. At this point my block total is 1. For the next few possessions it never changes. Doesn't update to reflect I had two blocks.

This happened three times in the game. I blocked two shots in one possession. I end the game with 3 blocks. I hope this gets fixed in the next patch.

There is also issues with getting rebounds counted for you if you tip the ball while trying to grab it but a teammate gets it. You both get counted a rebound. And why is it the person who pokes the ball out gets the steal. Not the person who actually picks the ball up. When did this change? Its been doing that for a while now. But it shouldn't be counting them in that way.

I've never that experienced that block one you said. I've gotten multiple blocks a possession and get credit for each one. The rebounding one is inconsistent for me. Sometimes we both get counted for a board, and then sometimes it's either him or me. Idk why. As for the steals, that's just the way steals are counted in real life. Also I wouldn't really be expecting another patch. There is still plenty to fix but I doubt they will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk