View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 09:25 AM   #24
ich2233
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Slider affects on other sliders

I hear ya, they're definitely broken. But honestly I believe Madden is pretty sophisticated. When it really comes down to it, the Sim game that everyone on here is looking for is probably not technologically feasible right now. For a video game anyway. We come up with all these simple ideas of how to fix this or how this should happen and what not but what we really want/NEED is for the computer to think for itself, to learn. If EA was able to develop Artificial Intelligence that could recreate the sheer genius of an NFL Quarterback, well they would never make another video game again. They'd be making cyborgs for every Army in the world and making Trillions.

It's the hundreds of thousands of scenarios, everyone completely different from the last, that present themselves during the course of a Football game that makes the CPU "stupid". There just isn't enough time in a year to write algorithms and commands for every single one of them. Not to mention determining how much power to put into which attributes, or percentages of times said attribute is successful.

Just do me a favor and try lowered Int G for me! Just for a game...even though a real sample size would be a season lol. I'm just really confident that it will work. If not, then at least I can say I'm hallucinating and it's time to take a break from Madden lol