Old 02-24-2014, 04:02 PM   #3954
lolersaurus
Pro

lolersaurus's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowKenyan
Was just wondering if anyone has been drafted #1? I went back a few days ago and made a SF. I posted a stat line of about 40p, 4r, 7a and was drafted 5th to the Suns. I had an interview with the bobcats but didnt want to go there.

Is going #1 possible? If so what sort of stat line do you have put up?
I think #4 to the bobcats is the highest possible pick this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaeKillzTrackz
its almost impossible to find everything in this tread lol and i do know that it has been discussed, but im having problems with endorsements..Also, i cant check the award races menu...
I think it's a glitch no ones been able to check award races, play of the week/month etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deej
Been trying to get on a team that I actually want to stay on. I got traded from the Kings to the Bobcats and then to the Wizards. I asked for a trade a game before the All-Star break and just finished All-Star weekend and still haven't got the cutscene saying if I want to confirm the trade. Since the trade deadline is in 4 days or something, are the chances of me getting traded pretty slim? I really don't want to be on the Wizards for the rest of the season.

Can't believe I messed up that 'get on the team of your choice' method and ended up getting traded to the Bobcats. Pretty much the main reason I started a new MyCareer.

What'd you do to stuff it up?? I'm doing that method right now just playing throh the games and want to know what you did wrong

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk